Wednesday 12 November 2014

Ferrero Rocher Milk Shake Recipe

Ferrero Rocher Milk Shake Recipe
 


 
With the summer swiftly approaching, I’ve been on the lookout for various recipes for shakes & juices. My kids summer vacations are going on and there demands are never-ending at home. Something or the other keeps coming from both of them.
 
Specially after their swimming sessions which is like morning and evening almost daily, they are so damn hungry that they just want to eat. Kids love the combo of chocolate and ice cream, that’s what makes me prepare lots of chocolate shakes for them with variations. These days I am not able to post any other recipes except for what I am making for them. So many things I am cooking at home but with kids just not getting time to even take photographs or write about the recipes:).
 
 
My kids are really fond of shakes and juices. So I made this Ferrero Rocher shake for them the other day. Very delicious, smooth and creamy!!! I had 2 full boxes of Ferrero Rocher chocolates at home. So I felt like using few of them for the shake. Very simple recipe but too yummy.  A great dessert recipe that is simple to make and everyone is sure to enjoy? I love eating Ferrero Raffaello chocolate more than the Ferrero Rocher because of the creamy almond coconut flavor. I also plan to bake a cake with few of these Ferrero Rocher’s soon.
 
You don’t need too many things for preparing this shake. A simple recipe with just milk, vanilla ice-cream, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, few choco chips and ice cubes…..of course a tall glass to serve!
 
Ingredients -
  • Ferrero Rocher chocolates - 5 (my kids like more chocolate in the shake, if you like less then keep it to 3 – 4)
  • Vanilla ice cream scoops - 4 medium scoops
  • Milk – 1/2 cup
  • Choco chips – for garnishing on top
  • Sprinklers for garnishing (optional)
  • Chocolate sauce for garnishing (optional)
  • Ice Cubes – 4

Method -
Take a blender, add in vanilla ice cream, Ferrero Rocher chocolates and blend for few seconds, now add milk as per your requirement and blend until smooth.

Add ice cubes and blend again for about 2  – 3 seconds. Your yummy shake is ready to serve, If you wish to have a thicker shake then add in one more scoop of ice cream to it. If you want real sweet shake then add in 2 teaspoons sugar while blending chocolate and ice cream, I avoided adding sugar to it because wanted to have the sweetness through the chocolates and the ice cream.
 

Few Ideas for garnishing the shake -

Top the shake with few choco chips, ice cream if you want more of it or else some grated Ferrero Rocher chocolate or you can also add in one whole Ferrero Rocher on the top of the glass with vanilla ice cream scoop and serve chilled in a tall glass.

I dipped the outer edges of the glass gently in melted chocolate bowl, with hands poured few sprinklers on it and kept the empty glass in the freezer for few minutes to set. After my shake was ready, I gently poured the Ferrero Rocher milk shake into that glass.

You can use your own creativity to suit your taste. Garnish the way you love it :) .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment