Tuesday 11 November 2014

Kele (Banana) Ka Halwa | Navarathri Recipe

Kele (Banana) Ka Halwa | Navarathri Recipe
 
 
 
Here I am back again with another Navaratri Recipe! I have decided till navarati is on I am going to blog only Navarathri Recipes. Though I have other recipes too lying in my draft but consciously I want to blog only about navaratri recipes and my other recipes can rest for few more days at the backend till then…lol :).
 

I made this Banana Halwa and felt this is one perfect quick recipe option for sweet tooth people like me who are fasting. This recipe does not require too many ingredients and at the same time is easy to make, wont take too much of your time also.

All you need is few over ripe Bananas,milk,sugar and little ghee. Nuts as per your taste and cardamom powder…. I am sure by now you would have known even how to prepare this sweet quick Indian Banana Halwa for this fasting season.
 
 
So let’s read the recipe too now…
 
Ingredients
  • • Banana (ripe) 3 - 4 large mashed
  • • Sugar – 1 ½ cups
  • • Milk – 1 cup
  • • Coconut (grated) – ½ cup
  • • Clarified butter (ghee) - 2 tablespoon
  • • Almonds & Raisins – handful
  • • Cardamom Powder – ½ teaspoon
Instructions
  1. Take a non-stick kadai, add mashed bananas to it along with milk and keep stirring it on low flame for about 5 – 7 minutes or till the milk dries up in the kadai.
  2. Now add ghee to it and mix well, keep it on low to medium flame and stir till the banana mix turns to little darker shade.
  3. Add sugar now to the kadai and stir continuously.
  4. Now add grated coconut, cardamom powder and chopped nuts and stir well.
  5. Switch off the flame and serve hot or let it cool and comes to room temperature before you serve.
  6. This can be refrigerated for 2 -3 days, you can have it cold or just microwave it for few seconds before serving.
  7. If you do not wish to refrigerate then suggest should be consumed the same day.
Enjoy this delicious and super easy Navaratri Recipe of Kele Ka (Banana) Halwa till I see you again with another Navaratri Fasting recipe :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment